LocationМосковская область, г. Королев, Октябрьский бульвар, д. 10, СК «Вымпел»
The city of Korolev is rich in space history, the city has a Space Flight Control Center, enterprises manufacturing space satellites and rockets. Previously, there was a training base for cosmonaut training. Amateur races in Korolev have been held regularly since 1977. In their history there is physical training, including the training of Soviet cosmonauts. In 2016, the most historic Cosmic Marathon celebrated its 40th anniversary.
The very first start of the space series of races is the spring half marathon Love & Space. In 2017 it was from this start a new era of races in Korolev. The race has become more massive, spectacular, fun and interesting. And since 2018, the race track will have the certificate of VFLA and IAAF!
We prepare for you:
- Certified route IAAF and VFLA
- Meals on the track with water, cola, sports drink and fruit
- Corporate backpack-bag with gifts from our partners
- Collector's medals to all finishers
- Delicious lunch at the finish
- Charging space energy from DJ PsyTer
- Comfortable locker rooms and luggage room
- Massage zone and tie zone
- Entertaining program in the starting town
- Space T-shirt can be bought separately at will (along with registration 400 rubles, in the starting town - 1000 rubles)
Address starting town: Korolev, st. Tereshkova, d. 1 (area at the Kalinin Palace of Culture)
How to get there by public transport from Moscow:
1. By train: from the Yaroslavl station to the station Podlipki Dachnye (35 minutes), then walk along the street. Kalinin (4 minutes) to the square in front of Kalinin's Palace of Culture.
2. By bus: from the metro VDNKh (the last car from the center, from the glass doors to the right, the bus station at the Kosmos hotel) bus # 392 Korolev to the stop "Cinema Zvezda"
7:30 Opening of the starting town
8:00 Start of delivery of start packages
9:45 Closing of delivery of starting packages for 0.5 km and 1 km
9:50 Warm-up for children's distances
10:00 Start of the distance 0,5 km
10:20 Starting the distance 1 km
10:30 Introducing pacemakers
10:44 Closing the delivery of start packages
10:45 Warm-up for adults
11:00 Start at the distances of 21 km, 10 km
11:15 Start at a distance of 3 km
11:20 Rewarding at a distance of 0.5 km and 1 km
11:50 Rewarding at a distance of 3 km
12:30 Rewarding at a distance of 10 km
13:00 Rewarding at the distance of 21.1 km
14:00 Closure of the race
15:00 Closing of the starting town
To find out your race number, click here.
The starting package is available in Moscow in the store STRIDE (Frunzenskaya naberezhnaya, 32)
April 12 from 16:00 to 21:00
April 13 from 11:00 to 21:00
April 14 from 11:00 to 14:00
In the Korolev the Country Pab (Korolev, 23/2 Dzerzhinsky St.)
April 14 from 16:00 to 20:00
In the starting town (Korolev, Tereshkova Street, 1)
April 15, from 08:00 to 10:45
We remind you that in order to receive your start package you need to have an identity document, the original and a copy of the medical certificate issued not earlier than 15.10.2017 and sign the participant's application on the spot.